The application process involves two mandatory steps:
Step 1: Select Golf Academy on MyEd when selecting courses
NOTE: If Student Connect is no longer available please see your counselor. Your school MUST be notified of your request for an academy.
Step 2: Complete this online form: Academy Online Application Form
Are you coming to the Delta School District from another District to attend one of our Academies? If so please follow this link to out Out of District Application Form.
Academy Fees – $2950 plus Golf Membership Fee TBA
Golf Academy Fee – $2950 plus Golf Membership Fee TBA (9 weeks/8 credits) $100 Application/Administrative fee $200 Clothing and Gear
- 20% of total tuition due by program start date (“Deposit”)
- 40% of program fee is due Day 1
- 40% of program due on Week 5
- A payment schedule will be sent to you upon registration
- The program can be paid for all at once should you prefer
- Bursaries may be available with demonstrated need. Apply early.
NOTE: The non-refundable Application/Administrative Fee is due immediately upon registration. You will receive an email with payment instructions. Please note that payment of the Application Fee does not guarantee a spot in the academy but is required to hold your place in the queue. If your application is not accepted by Academy Programs, your Application Fee will be returned to you.
Seaquam Membership Fees
- Golf Membership (Mayfair Lakes Golf Course) …………..: $TBA
- Refund and Exit Policy
- Once the program has started all requests for exiting the program shall be made in writing to Paige Hansen at email@example.com and be made in collaboration with a counselor from the student’s home school
- Withdrawal prior to program start date will result in loosing the 20% deposit
- Withdrawal after the start will result in loss of all monies paid
- $100 Application/Administrative fee (non-refundable)
- No refund on uniforms/clothing and/or gear regardless of withdrawal date
- If a program is cancelled a full refund will be issued
Application Process for New and Returning Students
Student and parent/guardian complete the application form.
- Seaquam Golf Academy: Apply on-line (see above)
Acceptance into the Golf Academy
All applications will be adjudicated and date stamped upon receipt. All applicants are encouraged to apply by March 10.
Please note that due to the limited space in the Golf Academy acceptance into the Academy will be left to the Teacher Coordinator’s discretion so as to create the best learning environment possible.
You will receive a written letter from the Delta School Board regarding both the status of your application and monthly payment information, once there is a sufficient number of applicants to run the program.
Once all Golf Academy spaces have been filled, accepted applicants will be placed on a wait list. The Delta School Board will notify applicants if space becomes available.
Out-of-catchment students may attend Seaquam Secondary full time or on a part-time basis, moving between two schools at lunch. Students planning to attend the Golf Academy full time must contact the Records Clerk at Seaquam Secondary and follow the procedure below:
- Families wishing to apply for a school outside of their catchments area may submit applications beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, February 3rd. Applications may not be accepted prior to this time. Upon receipt, applications must be date and time stamped to identify them in priority order. Priority will be given to students applying between February 3 – March 6, 2020 (See Summary of Priority – 2020-21).
- Applications may be made either by printing a copy of the appropriate form and submitting it directly to the school OR by applying online on our District Website. Please note that the link to the online application forms will open at 8:27 a.m. on Monday, February 3rd, in order to allow parents/guardians a few minutes to complete the form and submit it for 8:30 a.m.
Once accepted to the Golf Academy, please contact the Student Data Coordinator at Seaquam Secondary and arrange to:
- Complete a Delta School District registration form
- Complete a Non School District application form
- Select courses for the upcoming school year
- Bring the student’s birth certificate and proof of residency
- Bring the student’s last report card